When Should I Start Investing ? - My Stock Advise- Stock market Advise,Investment Advise,Expert Stock Analysis

My Stock Advise- Stock market Advise,Investment Advise,Expert Stock Analysis

Expert Advise for stock/share market and Detailed IPO Analysis. Guided by Experts with Experience of 10+ years.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

When Should I Start Investing ?


Once I was sitting in my father's office, there one thing was written, which influenced to write this blog for you people-

"Don't delay for tomorrow, if you can do it today "



Even you are brilliant investor, and just seat and think, your money will sink and I should start practicing afterward, you are wrong, tomorrow never comes. 

"If you want knowledge, than learn,
If you want to really learn, do practice"


Also many think market is unstable and I will start after couple of weeks, Just listen to me and check unstability of few months, you will find market becomes unstable after every couple of weeks, In One Month, you will see due to New policies, noobie investors back there money and market sentiment also becomes Low and it falls either due to demonetization or due to new policy.



If you have keen interest and really want to invest don't see your age ,it's never to late or early, when you decide, It's perfect time for you. There is no better way to visualize how Buffett built his fortune -- and why it's so crucial for you to start investing as soon as  possible


Only One correct Step
Just learn investing and to make your dream into reality, do practical by investing, even you can start by sum of 5000 rupees. As i have started with my savings of 5000 rupees and made it 8000 in first two weeks😎

It only takes courage to take first step and start journey towards success. 


Stay connected and learn more about investing, and if you want to know which stocks I hold, just stay connected and contact us.

1 comment:

Translate